After a rough week, you and your husband decided to spend the weekend having some intimate fun. You bought everything you need – from food to bedroom paraphernalia and even scented candles. Until you realized, something is missing. Something you haven’t worn for the longest time, which you’re younger and sexier self is telling you to wear.
Yes, that something is called lingerie. If you’re thinking twice, then here are some things you should keep in mind to include nightwear for women in special occasions with your partner.
Why Buying Lingerie is a Good Idea
- It makes you feel sexier and more attractive. Lingerie is not meant to look you bad. In fact, there is lingerie that hides away areas you want to hide and bring out your assets.
- It adds fun in your intimate encounters. Lingerie brings out a woman’s assets. However, that doesn’t mean laying down everything for your man to see. Lingerie helps add mystery in your encounters in the most fun yet intimate way as possible.
- It brings out sparks and fire in the bedroom. Or in any other areas in your home.
- It boosts your confidence. Gone are the days when lingerie are only for tall and lean women. Today, even the lingerie industry knows no discrimination among women.
Tips in Buying Nightwear for Women
Now that you know how lingerie can be a naughty liaison between you and your man, here are tips on how to choose the right lingerie.
- Choose the right color. Black and red may be the usual lingerie colors. It is safe, it’s common and something you can wear over and over. However, don’t just limit yourself with these two. The truth is color can make or break the lingerie. Choose something that will highlight your skin’s natural color. Given the right combination, it will surely bring out your best assets.
- Pick the right fabric. Lingerie comes in many fabrics – lace, satin, silk, you name it. If you want to combine both sexy and feminine, lace is your best choice. If you’re after comfort, you should consider silk or satin. If you want to reveal what needs to be revealed, mesh can be your best bet.
- Go for styles that accentuate your body. Again, you want to emphasize your best features and hide those areas that need to be hidden. In this case, think about those less favorite areas. A chemise or baby doll can conceal your belly and hips while a bustier gives an illusion of a smaller waist. If confidence isn’t a problem, a bra-panty set will do the trick.
- Check the price. Aside from all of these factors, you should also check if your pocket can afford it. There is lingerie that can be too much for your budget while there are styles that are cheaper but will still deliver the desired results. Check the price first before making the purchase.
Are you ready to go lingerie shopping?