When you are pregnant, you often feel that you cannot carry many of your clothes well. However, the fashion industry has taught us how to stay stylish even when you are pregnant. These days, you can find numerous blogs online that will provide you tips and tricks to style yourself when you are pregnant. Various websites even have a separate section of maternity clothing so that pregnant women can buy clothes that are specifically made for them. In this article, we will be talking about styling tips for pregnant women.
How to Style According to your Body Type?
When you are pregnant, your body tends to go under various variations. It is important to know how to style according to your body type. Below are some tips by which you can style your maternity clothes better –
- If you have gained weight overall – while many pregnant women just gain a fat belly whereas, many others might gain weight overall. To style yourself well in such a body type, you can wear midi dresses that are flowy on the bottom. This will accentuate your belly making your body appear more proportionate.
- If you are heavier on the lower part – many times, your baby might sit low making your body appear heavier on the lower part. You can wear joggers that are made up of extremely comfortable material. They have a soft band that will support your belly properly. You can pair these joggers with a plain t-shirt and a scarf and you are good to go.
- If you have a petite figure – if you are one of those who have a petite frame with a bulging belly, you can experiment with skinny jeans along with long graphic t-shirts. Wearing skinny dresses will enhance the structure of your belly, making it look stylish.
Some Tips to Style your Maternity Clothes
Below are some of the most stylish pregnancy clothes that you can wear without worrying –
- Say yes to pencil skirts – pencil skirts will look great when you are pregnant. By wearing pencil skirts, you can enhance your baby bump.
- Shirts – button up shirts are a great option for pregnant women. The loose material of the shirts will allow you to stay comfortable.
- Colour blocking – if you wish to experiment, you can go for colour blocking. You can experiment with different colours to look stylish.
- Horizontal stripes – many experts have said that the horizontal stripes improve the appearance of your belly. Wearing horizontal striped t-shirts will look great on all pregnant women.
- Heels – if love heels you can wear them provided you feel comfortable in them. Walking with heels when you have a bulging belly can be tough. However, it can be made easier by going for super comfortable heels.
If you are planning to buy maternity clothes online, you should definitely go for Mommylicious Maternityclothes. Their website has the largest collection of maternity clothes and in a variety of designs. Apart from the variety, their collection is cheap as well as stylish. You can choose from the various options available on the website. They are one of the most popular maternal clothing website.