Consumption of food with low blood sugar aid in dealing with diabetes as well as minimizing the chances of getting attacked by this disease. Every individual should check their diet to observe low sugar level but also avoid too low levels as well as too high levels as they both have negative health impact.
High blood sugar content shows that the insulin is not very functional, body exercise is not done or diet is not observed as required. This causes hyperglycemia in the body. Hypoglycemia on the other hand indicate low blood level which might be due to much exercise, low level of food consumption or overdose of diabetes medicine. The main ways to deal with the two situations will help to deal with diabetes as below.
1. UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR REQUIRED FOOD IN YOUR DIET
- Some food causes a rapid rise of sugar that is harmful to the body.
- Complex carbohydrates allows gradual rise in sugar level.
NOTE- Some people will respond negatively to a rapid rise of sugar level in the body and this will affect them negatively. It is preferable for them to use complex sugar for gradual and sustainable sugar rise. Search for the countries where you can buy anavar, which will also helps you maintain glucose level in body.
2. CHOOSE HEALTHY CARBOHYDRATES
- Eat proper proportion of carbohydrates at every meal especially the non starchy vegetables.
- Eat protein in your meal to moderate sugar rise in the body.> Read instruction to avoid confusing low fat and calorie.
- Bread cereals are better especially ones with 450 mg per 100 mg of sodium.
NOTE- All food are taken to give energy but highly starchy food causes explosive rise in sugar level which is harmful to one’s health especially one diagnosed with diabetes.
3. EAT MORE FIBER
- Soluble fiber keeps good health and can be found in beans or seed consumption.
- Flax-seeds not only do they enable good health but balances sugar level.
NOTE- Most fruits, nuts and legumes contain fiber that is essential in checking sugar levels thus deal with medical defects from high sugar level.
4. EAT FISH TWICE A WEEK OR MORE TIMES
- Use protein drinks that have lower than 5 gm of sugar.
- Base on legumes, nuts and even seeds for quality protein.
NOTE- Most fish contain high level of omega-3 fatty acids that reduces sugar level in the body and keeps it at check; this ensures that proteins with high sugar content are avoided.
5. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
- Avoid much direct fruit juice as it contains more sugar.
- Maintain 6-8 glasses of water to keep hydrated.
- Avoid flavored water as it is sugary added and it may be harmful.
NOTE- Water like other fluids like juice reduces sugar content in blood as it is sugar-free and provides dilution too.
WHAT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR DIABETES PEOPLE
Exercise provides a ground for breakage down of excess sugar to provide energy for the body during the exercise and this automatically reduces sugar content in the blood.
Balanced diet that considers sugar proportion always ensures that too much sugar or rapid rise of sugar in the body is controlled to help one remain healthy.
Medical checkup exposes one to technicians who give necessary prescription and advice on how one will carry out themselves to deal with sugar level in the body both when with diabetes or when still healthy but need prevention.
Diabetes is a serious disease and condition that deteriorates health of individuals and everyone should be on the look out to ensure a healthy family, community and nation through better food and sugar control in blood.